This is by far one of my yummiest smoothies. If you’re new to this whole green smoothie thing, then this is a good place to start. Be sure to use vanilla almond milk with this one!
- 1 handful of spinach or kale (stalks removed)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 scoop vanilla rice protein or EzyProtein Silk Blend
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups almond milk (Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze is my choice)
- Blend everything together in a high-powered blender.
- Serve immediately and top with some yummy, crunchy bee pollen if you’d like.
Makes 1 serve.